Thursday, April 28, 2011

Congratulations William and Kate!

Image via  Pigtown Design

Will you be watching? Are you old enough to remember the pomp and splendour of 1981? I can remember getting up early to watch the wedding of Charles and Diana, and I will be up to watch Kate and William. There are so many sad and crazy things going on in the world, it is nice to see two happy people in love and committing themselves to each other. If it gives everyone something to smile about and a few hours to forget their troubles, excellent! Three cheers for a long and happy life together.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited too! I just blogged about walking around London yesterday, which you may enjoy :) XOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...