Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lonny+Traditional Home=TRAD Home

Introducing Trad home online magazine!


via Tradhome

I love Traditional Home magazine, always have, and eagerly await it's arrival to my mailbox. Sometimes I get so impatient I have been known to just go out and buy it.

I am traditional and my decorating taste runs toward the traditional, not that I cannot appreciate Mid-Century modern, or any other type of decorating. I just feel the most "at home" in a traditional space.

I love that Traditional Home has stayed true to its roots and yet is moving into new and more fresh areas of traditional decorating in its collaboration with the online magazine Lonny by creating Trad Home.

These are a few images from the first issue that I really like.



All images via Tradhome


This is a great issue, don't forget to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...