Monday, April 11, 2011

Remember Japan





 "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."
Ann Frank

 
Although it has been almost a month since the first earthquake, then the tsunami, and then this past week another earthquake, the people of Japan are still suffering. They need our help. Please donate whatever you can to the Red Cross or any one of the numerous charities that are helping the suffering people of Japan. Don't wait a single moment to help change the life of these people and help make a change in the world.

Can you imagine that a month later you still do not know the location of your family or it's missing members? Can you imagine that everything you have worked your entire life for is gone?  I cannot even imagine the suffering of this country. Please remember them in your hearts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, thank you for stopping by my blog. Unfortunately I'm unable to ship items displayed in my booth at the antiques shop - too often they have already sold by the time people see them online in my photos! Perhaps some time in the future I can do more of that.........if time permits.

    Yes, my heart breaks too when I see such photos of the horrendous sadness and devastation in Japan..............the old question of "why?" is always in the back of my mind. We can each do something monetary to assist, the Red Cross being the best go to organization I believe, but somehow it seems so small, and wondering if it will even help a real person in need is just another difficult issue to contend with.
    The people, the country, remain in my thoughts daily - prayers are offered constantly.

    Warmly, Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...