Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blog Love: My Little Green Notebook

From My Little Green Notebook


I love blogs! And My Little Green Notebook is one of the first ones that I discovered . If you have not read My Little Green Notebook than you are in for a treat. This blog is a fabulous design blog written by Jenny Komeda, a self taught designer who recently relocated to New York with her family and runs the design firm Perl Street Interiors.

Jenny does beautiful design work and provides step by step instructions to all of her do it yourself projects. Everything from making roman shades from mini blinds, to a recent button art project using heirloom buttons from her grandmother, to paint projects, to re purposing furniture projects.

What I really love about her is that she loves beautiful things and makes them and her designs accessible to everyone. She looks for beautiful furniture and accessories and does not discriminate where they come from. Her finds and redesigns have come from Craig's list, eBay,  design sample sales, tag sales, and numerous other sources. All of which she shares with blog land!

In addition to sharing her sources, she gives in depth tutorials of each projects many of which are for her own home. She also shares some of the projects that she has done for her clients!

Check out  My Little Green Notebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...