Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oprah and Ralph Lauren!

via Maximinimus blog


What an amazing show this will be! Oprah and Ralph Lauren together at his family ranch for a rare look at this incredibly talented and private man. Whatever your feelings on Oprah, love her or not, you have to admire the fact that she has allowed her viewers a glimpse into the lives of so many interesting people, celebrity or not for 25 years.

I am so excited to see this show as I love Ralph Lauren and the look and  "feel" of his designs. I always think of "home" when I see one of his well worn and layered rooms. Although, I think they are all beautiful my favorites are the ones that have a traditional feel, like the old libraries with a touch or tartan and well worn leather.

Can't wait for the behind the scenes of Ralph and his amazing family. 4:00 EST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...