Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Applause for Great Customer Service OKL


via OKL

I just wanted to take a minute to applaud the customer service at One Kings Lane! I love to get my email from OKL everyday, it is almost like Christmas. There are so many great items and interesting sales, don't get me wrong, sometimes I thinks some of the stuff is a little strange and sometimes over the top expensive but I love being a voyeur into the design world of some of the best designers in the nation.

I think though what makes this company so wonderful is their service, recently I had some problems with an order and my account and I have to tell you that on a Sunday afternoon one of the agents there spent 2 hours over 3 phone calls trying to figure out the problem. Then when she was unable to do it she found someone that could help me.

They gave me a credit for my troubles and also sent me a very nice email by way of an apology, and finally yesterday in the mail I received a small box of soaps as a "thank you for patience during our growing pains" gift.

 GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE needs to be a priority!

Thank you One Kings Lane for all of your help and quite honestly the best customer service I have had in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...