Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Easy Summer Pasta



I love pasta! I could eat it everyday if my husband would go along but he seems to like variety in his meals. He does not like to alternate between pasta, pizza, and grilled cheese. I know, I think it's crazy. What is not to like about those options?

This is a fast, easy, recipe with just a few ingredients, that you can throw together for one or a group.

In a bowl, add 4 chopped fresh tomatoes, a generous portion of feta cheese crumbled, handful of chopped basil, and a drizzled of olive oil, and pinch of salt. Set aside while you boil the pasta(you can use any shape you have on hand) about 1/2 a box. Once the pasta is finished, add to tomato, basil mixture and toss.

Serve with a crusty loaf of bread and a green salad and you have the perfect meal!

This makes enough for 2 Or one with leftovers.

1 comment:

  1. I love pasta, too and this looks good and is easy. Thanks for sharing at WUW.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...