Friday, June 10, 2011

Subway Tile Inspirations

Image House Beautiful
Now that we have our granite picked out, again, and a date scheduled for installment, we can move on to the back splash. I know that in blog land there is a lot of talk that subway tiles are out but I like them and they go with the style of our house and the classic look that I am trying to achieve.

Image House Beautiful


These are a few of the inspiration photos. I guess it will be easier to decide once the granite counters are in, if we want classic white tiles or marble subway tile. I do know that I would like them to be in a herring bone pattern.


Image House Beautiful

Image House Beautiful

What do you think? Are you a fan of white subway tile?

3 comments:

  1. I love this look - but my husband is not as into it as me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have quite a project going on. I like your inspiration pictures. We built a house 9 years ago and our kitchen is very white. White cabinets and white marble counters. I am really happy with it. It's a clean look though I have lots of vintage type light fixtures and appliances to make it look warm. Also yellow wall paper on the walls. Good luck! Hope it's going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article and great knowledge. Thanks for the share. I love this story and enjoy with your words!
    subway tile

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...