Tuesday, August 30, 2011

French Brocante! Annie Sloan Virginia Stocklist!

Great French glasses and Silver tray


Lots of French Decorating Books







Love this industrial cart


All the price tags are vintage photos, great touch.


Beautiful fabrics







While I was in Irvington, Va last week, I went to a cute old house which has been turned into a store called Brocante Home. This great store sells vintage and French style home goods, fabric, lighting and accessories. In addition, Rachel is the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Stock list for Virginia! Check out her blog for information on sales, new products, classes and to order your Annie Sloan Chalk Paint!

If you live in the area Rachel holds decorating classes, and Annie Sloan Chalk Paint classes. I think they look like a lot of fun!


5 comments:

  1. Right now I am wishing I lived in Virginia! What a stunning store. Thanks for sharing all the pictures... ooh la la is all I can think to say!
    Thanks for your encouragment about my weight and speaking french. You are so kind to bless me. I am 47... I think age definately has something to do with my dieting attitude. I am a medication that causes weight gain, I have been on it for about 5 years...I am seeing my doctor next week and beg her to put me on something else.
    Blessings and hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth,
    You are getting really good at this. I love you photo of the scarves and the Eiffel Tower!
    Great job.

    How is the clean up going?
    Love
    Di
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hear Edith Piaf in the background.
    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, this is my kind of place! Great photos...
    I will check out the website now.
    Merci, Elizabeth.

    I still watch the news coverage as cleanup continues...now the Vermont residents getting food and supplies airlifted. It's hard to feel so powerless, but know that we are thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it amazing how the French style can make an industrial metal cart look so elegant? And those books; I have at least half of that collection and I LOVE THEM. HELLO ELIZABETH!

    Now I must run to school. Just had to come by to see what you were up to...it is fabulous! Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...