Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'm leaving on a jet plane....

All my bags are packed and I am ready to go...

via Brown Dress with White Dots

I am going home for a few days and I am very excited because the weather will be a bit cooler and I will get to see my  family and a few friends. I am hoping to squeeze in a trip to Kohler to see the Design Center and the Kohler Art museum. If that does not happened in between working and seeing family than at least I will be able to visit of few of my favor haunts, maybe find a few items at two great antique stores and some good eats.

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful and safe journey Elizabeth.
    Much Love
    Dianne
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you, Elizabeth! Have a refreshing time my friend. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe flight and a fab time visiting with family and friends.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWEET ONE! SO GOOD TO SEE YOU! Oh, are you having fun? Isn't it nice to see the family and friends again? Oh each day is so precious and today is only August 8 but school will be starting for me in about 18 days with meetings and classroom prep! I am not even thinking about it yet!

    Enjoy every brilliant moment. LOVE! Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...