Friday, August 19, 2011

Wow! What a garden! Is it too much?

I am all for self expression, and for yard ornaments, fountains and other accoutrement's, but I think this may border on too much. What do you think?

This is a house in Wisconsin that over the years has acquired many, many ornaments. It all began with one old fashioned tractor driven by a mannequin in I think a bunny suit, which was a little creepy, and over the years it has become this!




side yard

side front

Back Deck

Over Garage

Close-up Side yard

Side, and the soldiers are at the front door

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...