Wednesday, August 3, 2011

YONKS!! Blog and Etsy Love



Yonks is a fabulous blog written by Dianne from Wales, she lives on a sailboat with her husband and daughter and not only writes a wonderful blog, but takes beautiful photographs and runs an Etsy store that sells some fabulous vintage and antique finds.The shipping is so reasonable and so are the prices. If you are looking for something special and unique go and check out the Yonks Etsy store, I am telling you that you will not regret it, I may though for sharing such a treasure with blog land!  Let me show you what I purchased in the last few months.






above photos from yonks

The above images are a few of the 10 etchings of Cardinal Mazarin that I purchased, and they are all in excellent shape and beautiful to look at.

Silver napkin holders photo via yonks



photo pine cones and acorns

photo pine cones and acorns

photo me, cup with initials and date 1938

photo me

photo me
These silver napkin holders and a little silver cup were the second things that I purchased.  Everything was wrapped beautifully and exactly as described. Go and check out Yonks, today, not only for the one of a kind finds but also because Dianne is a wonderful writer and a blogger who ferrets out really interesting artists and finds!

 In addition to her adventures at the auction, she features a wonderful series about self-representing artists and she has showcased some really spectacular people. If you take a look you will see that original art is accessible to everyone!

Dianne is a special woman and I am so happy that I am getting to know her! In fact one day I hope to visit her shop and tea room which is a future dream of hers!


Come over to the At the Picket Fence and see all of the treasures!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth! This is a great feature and thank you so much for this wonderful information. Living on a sailboat sounds pretty neat. i am off to visit her blog!
    Eileen @ CBH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth,
    You didn't day a word about this! You just snuck it in. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I am so humbled and sorry I didn't know. Just now trying to catch up with my favourite blogs.
    You are cherished and I am so happy to have you in my life!
    With Love
    Dianne
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...