Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Soul Mate

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!!!!


To my husband, whose motto is... 


via Pinterest

Who's ready to pack a bag anytime to go anywhere.

here

Who lets me direct the trips, around all of the important sights.

here

via Pinterest
via Pinterest
via here
via here

And is the calm


via Pinterest


To my storm.




And loves me no matter if I look like this


via here
Or this.


via Pinterest

Who lets me feed him this for dinner

via here



When he really wants this.
via Martha Stewart

Thank you for being my soul mate, my friend and my everything.

via pinterest
Happy Birthday! I love you!



via me


And so does she!!!


4 comments:

  1. Teeeeheeee.....your puppy, she/he is so DARLING! SWEET ONE! Give your man a huge birthday greeting from me, and DO I SEE ANGELINA'S FAMOUS THICK HOT CHOCOLATE??????????????

    Oh, don't you just wish you have 2 bellies, one for savory and the other for sweet? Especially in Paris! Oh, have a fun day. Yep, my Ruben has been getting meals that are not homemade lately. But I did bake some chocolate-peanut butter cookies yesterday while I was trying to draw some more designs yesterday! The things we juggle for LOVE! ENJOY YOUR CELEBRATION TOGETHER MY DEAR! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!!!!! What a guy!!! Sounds like a real keeper and a true gem. Wishing you many many more happy, blissful, adventure seeking, pizza binging, fabulous years together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Elizabeth,

    Happy Birthday to your hubby! What a beautiful tribute, I love your images..
    Such a blessing to have a soul mate and best friend as your partner in life. I hope you had a lovely celebration!

    Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderfully KIND message! I was very touched.
    Friendship is one of life's most precious gifts.
    Merci sweet Elizabeth!

    A beautiful week to you,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...