Friday, January 27, 2012

TGIF! Happy Weekend!




It is going to be a busy weekend! I am off to Chicago and I am very excited! I love visiting "the windy city" and the surrounding suburbs and of course seeing my sister and niece. We already have a list a mile long of things to do and see. One of the places that I have been anxious to go to is Tattered Tiques, which is has been written about by many bloggers including Maple and Magnolia and also is a place that a few of them have their items for sale.

We are also going to Anna's Antiques where Allison from The Polohouse has her shop The Blue Cardinal and of course Sentimental Gardens owned by Debra of 5th and State.

What are your plans? Whatever they are I hope they are relaxing and fabulous! Enjoy yourself!

6 comments:

  1. OMG Elizabeth, I have missed so many of your posts. Thank you so much for the tea time mention and showing so many of my finds - you are a sparkling diamond!

    Aren't Tunnocks Caramel Bars the best! I can easily get through a whole 8 pack of these in one sitting! Gluttony, a favourite vice of mine :-)
    Much Love
    Di
    x
    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joining dear friends to wish you a splendid time in this glorious city, my sweet friend!
    I love Chicago, and the shops you mention sound like so much fun. Enjoy your time with family!
    Thank you, Elizabeth dear, for saying hello...I have had another week with little time on the computer, I am sorry to have missed a couple of posts.
    Things are busy here, getting ready for a Willy Wonka themed birthday party tomorrow for my daughter..should be fun!
    Love and hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have nearly the exciting weekend you have planned but that's ok I still get to be with my men!

    Enjoy your weekend!
    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry I have missed several of your posts Elizabeth.
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend in Chicago. The shops you are planning to visit look fabulous.
    I will post soon about the play... it is taking over my life a bit!
    Abby xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful, wonderful time! Your weekend sounds magical - I'm rather jealous!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...