Hello! I hope you had a great weekend! Did you watch the Oscars? I thought they were good, apparently I am in the minority though as I heard they received terrible reviews. I am not sure they could have gotten much worse than last year but what do I know.
2. What's worse, failing at something or never trying to begin with?
3. Would you rather be a great cook or a great designer?
The kitchen is the other room that I have to have, it is the place where I relax and bake and get rid of all of the stresses in my life. It is also where I prepare my cocoa and frankly, if I do not have a cocoa a day than I am like a bear sort of like people who do not get their morning coffee.
5. Tell me which 2 famous people you would choose to have dinner with (dead or alive)?
My second choice, which I think would be a great accompaniment to Pope John Paul, would be Leonardo Da Vinci, after all they could also converse about the fabulous Pieta which stands at the entrance of St. Peter's Basilica as well as many other fabulous works of art in the Vatican collection. I am a great admirer of Da Vinci, and I would love to find out what was going on in his mind and his life when he designed not only fabulous sculptures like the David, but the paintings La Gioconda otherwise known as the Mona Lisa, and the last the Last Supper. I for one would love to know who the real Mona Lisa was, and if that is a self portrait in the Last Supper, or perhaps if one of the people at the table is Mary Magdalen? What was he thinking when he designed a tank, a flying machine, and even a handbag! Not to mention his work as an architect, a musician, writer, botanist, and to many other things to list here.
6. What are four descriptive words that describe you well?
Shy, unless I know you. Talkative once I do know you. Honest, and Friendly.
Now, I would like to know:
1. What is your favorite season and why?
2. Do you prefer to watch TV or read? What is your favorite genre of books or television?
3. If you could step into a time machine and go anywhere in time where would you visit? Why?
4. Are you a dog or a cat lover?
5. What is your favorite aspect of blogging?
6. What is your dream holiday? A stay- cation, visit with family, a cruise or a trip around the world?
7. Sweet or Salty? What is your go to junk food snack?
8. What is your dream job? Advertising, Engineer, Designer, Full time Blogger, Artist?
9. Who is your favorite artist? Warhol, Manet, Monet, Dali?
10.What is your favorite city in the world, either one your have visited or hope to see one day?
11. Do you have a favorite saying? Or a motto?
I tag the following fabulous blogger's:
Debra at Acquired Objects
Jeanne at Collage of Life
Diane at Yonks
Irina at Witty and Wise
Anita at Castles, Crowns and Cottages
Jude at A Trifle Rushed
Natasha at 5 Minutes Just for Me
Suzanne at Privet and Holly
Sunday at Ciao Domenica
Rosemary at Content in a Cottage
Sarah at Sarah Jane Down the Lane
I hope you visit these fabulous blog, everyone of these blogs is an adventure, a learning experience and a joy to follow. Have a great week! Thank you for playing along.