Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday Thoughts



"May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night and a smooth road all the way to your door."
Irish Blessing


Tonight is a full moon, known also as the Worm Moon, Lenten Moon, Crow Moon and a few other names signaling the end of Winter. I won't lie I will miss Winter, not being a big fan of Summer I am already counting the days until Fall.

 In any case, the moon is going to be a beautiful sight. Stop and "smell the roses" and "stop and see the wonder of the moon."

I hope you have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. Good morning beautiful one!!!

    If I remember correctly, while being in YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS one hot, sultry summer, I can see why summer would NOT be your favorite season. I will never forget being there once and just wanting to run OUT OF THERE for the humidity was unbearable! I am a cooler weather person, but spring HERE and summer is very wonderful and I am looking forward to that and also, because NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!

    I pray you are well and getting your home in order. PEACE AND LOVE to you! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I marveled at it last night...it was a clear night and as my son said "mom you need to start rediscovering nature" lol, because we were in the car and I sat there transfixed by it, he is right I do need to start taking the time to notice all the beautiful things around me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful moon image and I love all the names it gets for the month. I love every season for what it brings and right now I can't wait for spring.

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...