Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday! Friends, Flowers, Food and Fun

Hello! I hope you had a great week! I have been having the best week, my friend is visiting and we are having a girls week. We have been walking the beaches, visiting historical houses, talking ( we keep asking ourselves how it can be 1:00 am before we go to bed) and of course eating lots of yummy desserts!

Here is a snapshot our week.


Enjoying the new plantings while visiting with one another in the morning over a cup of tea.






Enjoying a scrumptious dessert after a wonderful dinner.

I love Banoffee! Whipped cream, bananas and caramel! Yummy.
Who doesn't love a cocoa before bed on a chilly April night?


And of course company before dinner while enjoying the afternoon sun.


Enjoy your weekend! I am going to a flea market and a book sale. Neither of which I need any more treasures from.

Speaking of which, THANK YOU to Billie for letting me know what my mold is. I will tell you more on another day after I try to find a few more examples and information.



And thank you to the talented ladies At the Picket Fence for featuring my Fabulous Carrot Cake today.  If you are a carrot cake lover than you must try this recipe. I am a connoisseur of carrot cake and hands down this is the best recipe.

Take care and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Elizabeth!

    HOW FUN TO HAVE YOUR CHUM with you to peruse the gardens, the beaches, to eat what you want, and to just soak in all of April!

    I WANT TO GO SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!! But that is NOT going to happen!!!

    Have a blast my dear....Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been having a wonderful week Elizabeth. I am definitely going to try your carrot cake this weekend. It's my husbands favorite dessert and I've been looking for a great recipe so wish me luck!

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's a party with my favorite people!
    Hee, I love the piggy picture, dear friend..
    What absolute fun to have this special time with your friend!
    Enjoy!! Give that sweet pup of yours a little kiss on the nose for me ;)
    Sending love,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to spend a weekend with a good friend! Love all your plans and the great foods you are enjoying. I want to make that carrot cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...