Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Musings, Blogger Frustration

Hello! Happy Monday? I am not sure what happened to my post...Blogger has been giving me a lot of problems lately, like posts with nothing in them, posting on the wrong day, not saving my updates and continually telling me that I have logged out from another location.

Oh well, it is always something. I am going to try to reassemble my post.

Have a great day!


  1. Oh no, I hate when that happens!
    I'll check back later to see what it was.

  2. Oh, my dear, I'm sorry!
    This can get frustrating...I've been there...
    (I love the grumpy Garfield)
    Be back later too!
    - Irina


Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...