Wednesday, April 4, 2012

More Easter Ideas... Flowers and Treats

Hello! I hope your week is going great! Do you have big plans this week for the holidays? Are you celebrating Passover or Easter or just Spring Break? Whatever the celebration I think that everything looks better with a few flowers!

I was at Trader Joe's the other day and picked up a few bunches of flowers to brighten up the house.



Daisy's, Roses and a few berries!




Or a few roses.



Or perhaps a single white mum?



Whatever your choice I hope that you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Precious Elizabeth!!!!

    THE FLOWERS are a great idea! I got a beautiful bouquet of roses from a student and they sure pick up the mood. I always preferred jellybeans to Cadbury eggs too!!! HAPPY DAY! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long have they been selling cream eggs in the States? I don't remember them being there when I lived there. We are having a relaxing week. How about you? Your photos are wonderful.
    Di
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thanks for you super sweet and encouraging messages. Just making a few visits its nice to be taking a break and getting some much needed diversion of some happy and cheery! What gorgeous flowers...I am going to go buy some flowers today to bring in some happy Easter cheer today after I visit Teddy. Thanks for your well wishes, means the world to me. Fingers crossed all continues to progress! Happy Easter Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you get the reply button for your comments? I can't see how to do it.
    Di
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...