Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Days!

Hello! Happy lazy Saturday!

I hope you are staying cool and perhaps enjoying a refreshing glass of lemonade! It is blistering here, I think it is 100 and well over that with the heat index!

I am reading, relaxing and staying indoors! All of the beautiful flowers and flowering trees look great just outside my window! What are you up to this afternoon?


Enjoy whatever it is that you are up too, stay cool, hydrate and perhaps get out this evening and take some time to enjoy the stars and perhaps catch yourself a few fireflies( or at least remember the fun you had doing it as a child).

5 comments:

  1. 105 here and we are staying in unless I can talk him into a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite hot here in Kansas. Our A/C isn't super awesome - downstairs is nice, but upstairs, where I spend my time is 90 according to the thermostat. Bleh. I hope tonight cools down, and the dang mosquitos go away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Elizabeth

    Like you, we are experiencing high temperatures. Today we moved slowly and found shade beneath a tree.
    Enjoy your weekend

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I love fireflies, dear Elizabeth! The last time I saw them was 20 years ago on a trip to Duluth...
    Same thing here...hot, humid..this is the forecast for the next seven days!
    Thank goodness for electricity :)....
    Enjoy your relaxing weekend, sweet friend!
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a scorcher
    here, but in my older
    years I am actually
    embracing these heat
    spells and think they
    feel pretty nice, in
    small doses and with
    plenty of iced tea with
    lemon : ) Love fireflies
    and hope to see some
    over the next few nights
    as we spend time celebrating
    with friends outdoors.

    Stay cool, sweet friend!

    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...