Friday, August 3, 2012

I Am A Pinterest Addict!

Hello and happy Friday! Are you ready for the weekend? I am going to be busy getting things ready for guests next week. That is if I can pull myself away from Pinterest. I think I am becoming an addict. 



I am sure that you are familiar with Pinterest; after all every blog one reads, including my own has a "Pin It" button, every magazine and most newspaper articles. There are little buttons at your fingertips to snag the "eye candy" that is everywhere! 

Image Here

Although I have had an account for some time it hasn't been until recently that I have really started to pin. I have no idea what changed, perhaps using my Ipad? Who knows but I am a Pinning fiend some nights.


Image Here

I have created boards of inspirational quotes.


Image Here

 Travel

Image ME!

Cute Pups, 

Image Me

and apparently over a 150 other subjects which I now have boards for. 

What frightens me is that I have a food board that almost every recipe contains either sugar 

Image Me

or cheese!


Image Here


What about you? Do you Pin? Are you on Pinterest? If so, let me know and I will follow you. And if you want, you can click on the link above and see some of my obsessive pinning.


Image Here

Have a great weekend! Enjoy a little time with your family and friends!

14 comments:

  1. You and me both!! And bien sur, I am one of your Pinterest followers! :)
    Summer is whizzing by...I, too, am looking forward to a bit of refreshing Fall temps...
    Enjoy your guests, sweet friend!
    Love and hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you Elizabeth I happily pin away some evenings, love it! I have a button on my blog if you're interested. Enjoy your weekend!

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like pinterest, but have yet to succumb to the addiction (thankfully)! It is a great source and seems to have changed the way people look for pictures and inspiration.....going to have to check out your boards, looks like lots of gorgeousness!
    Have a great weekend, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you so much for the book (and film)recommendation...I checked on Amazon, sounds fascinating.It's going on my list, dear friend!
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do pin. I had a new follower follow me yesterday and he has very erotic photos on his site and I have contacted Pinterest to see if that is allowed. I have not heard back. I really think that should be removed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, pinterest is addicting. I lose track of time when I am there. I have yet to figure out how to attach it to my blog????? Not the most techie person around. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your house guests.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree Elizabeth, Pinterest is such fun...I am quite an addict...happy weekend... xv

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm another addict :-) What did we do before Pinterest? It's fun, useful and social!! Love it.
    xoxo,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your boards, and have to resist the temptation to repin everyone of your pins, it's definitely the iPad, it makes everything sooo very easy.
    Like you I have guests for the week so blogging and pinning will have to be squeezed in. Have a super weekend
    Jude x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I, too, am a Pinterest Addict! I follow most, if not all, of your boards and pin many, many things from you! Keep pinning Elizabeth ... you make it very convenient for me!!! I think you're right about the iPad, it does make it easier!!! Happy weekend . . .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, YOU KNOW I AM AN ADDICT!!! I too will have a guest so we will all be out of sorts from blogging for a while! HAVE FUN MY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  12. right there with you most nights!!! lol

    anne (fanci) kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am right there with you every night elizabeth! love your boards.

    anne (fanci) kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its terribly addictive isn't it!! I love it though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...