Saturday, October 20, 2012

10 Pumpkin Recipes for Fall



Hello! I hope you are relaxing with a cup of coffee and perusing a few blogs to catch up on all the latest posts. I love to take an hour or two to see what I have missed during the week, honestly there are so many great blogs with recipes, book reviews, adventures, and more it is hard to keep up. 

As I mentioned (a few times) pumpkin is a favorite of mine, and I have been making tons and tons of pumpkin things. I have not made note of all of my culinary adventures here because then I would have to rename the blog, let me just say that a few were not that good and a few were made for dinner and I have not managed to perfect night images. 



If you too are a pumpkin fan then here are ten recipes that I have made here or on my other blog, Once Upon a Chocolate Life.

Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars Recipe Here 

Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate
Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Recipe HERE

Pumpkin Cookies with Vanilla Bean Glaze Recipe HERE


Spiced Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe HERE


Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake RECIPE HERE  


Pumpkin Chili Recipe HERE

Blue Cheese Pumpkin Macaroni Recipe Here

Pumpkin Ricotta Stuffed Shells getting ready for the oven, recipe HERE

What have you been making with pumpkin? I love new recipes, so please leave me a link in the comment section so that I can visit your blogs and see what you have been baking! 

If you need more ideas or recipe using pumpkin, you can visit my Fall PINTEREST boards where I have pinned tons of recipes and beautiful Fall images. Or visit 41 Pumpkin Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens. 

16 comments:

  1. Oh Elizabeth, making my mouth water here, dear friend!
    Wishing you a splendid, relaxing weekend. We are off to see a new exhibit at the Russian Museum...will blog about it soon...
    Love to you,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irina,

      I hope the exhibit was fabulous, I would love to hear all about it.

      Have a wonderful weekend dear friend, Elizabeth

      Delete
  2. Good morning sweet girl! PUMPKIN soup is my favorite; I am not a sweets person, but those little cookies with the icing look fabulous! Ahhh, aren't you just loving these days???? HUGS! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear friend,

      Pumpkin soup is a favorite of mine too, with candied pecans on top!

      I hope you have a wonderful day, sadly it is 80 here today!

      Delete
  3. Your recipes sound fabulous! I want to try all of them! I adore pumpkin. Very nice photos. I have posted one of my favorites, Pumpkin Bread, on my blog, Halcyon Days. The recipe is on this page: http://sanda-halcyondays.blogspot.com/2012/10/columbus-day-and-recipe.html
    Thank you for this beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanda, I am headed over to check out your recipe!

      I hope you try a few of these, they are scrumptious.

      Elizabeth

      Delete
  4. Oh yum! I've never tried pumpkin in chili and you can't beat a Mac and Cheese on a cold winter night.

    Thanks for sharing!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leslie,

      The Mac and cheese is to die for, I could eat the entire pan. And the chili is fab too.

      Delete
  5. Ooh blue cheese pumpkin Macaroni sounds divine. I haven't had macaroni cheese for years, so overdue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul, do try the macaroni! You will really enjoy it if you like cheese and noodles!

      Delete
  6. Wow, those pumpkin cheesecake bars look yummy!! And I'm still trying to get up the nerve to try the pumpkin Mac and cheese!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bars are so good, and I love the frosting. The mac and cheese is my favorite!

      Delete
  7. I am planning pumpkin
    pancakes sometime this
    week : ) These all sound
    so good, particularly the
    shells, which I have to try!

    Happy Sunday, Elizabeth.

    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the terrific post! We love anything pumpkin at this house. I wish I had a cup of the pumpkin pie white hot chocolate right now:) Visiting from Time Travel Thursday and am your newest follower. Hope you stop by Still Woods Farmhouse for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing these delicious pumpkin recipes on Simple & Sweet Fridays. We're already for fall.


    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...