Wednesday, November 28, 2012

25 Christmas Mantles

Good morning! I know it is not yet December, but you would not know it being at my house or reading this blog. 

Image Source
Image Source

Image Source

I do believe this is the most wonderful time of the year and I am going to squeeze every second out of it. 

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

 I cannot get enough of the wreaths, doors, trees and now mantles.

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

I have two fireplaces, actually one that is double sided in the keeping room/kitchen area and in the family room.

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

 Although I decorate them both they are totally different but they are simple. If I can be completely honest, I hate "dismantling" the house( no pun intended) to decorate. I am out of storage space. 

Image Source

Image Source





So tell me, how do you decorate your mantle? Greens, antlers, silver, candles, fruit, flowers? 
Image Source

Image Source

If you have your mantle decorated, put your link in the comments so that we can come and check it out or write and let us know what you are using to decorate.   

Image Link
Image Source



I hope you have a fabulous day!

If you would like to see more mantle ideas please visit my Christmas Mantle Board on Pinterest!


Linking to:

Savvy Southern Style
Stone Gable

5 comments:

  1. You, my friend, have great taste in Christmas mantel selections. Loved them all. I think too many people go way overboard on their Christmas mantel makeover. I think its important to keep it simple, and I favor natural materials like the pinecone garland you show. Love #1 and #4. Have a great day! - Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Dearest heart, all of these mantels and table arrangements are making my heart swoon with delight! I just wish I had a moment to get my house in order! LOVE TO YOU! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi....this is a keeper!! So many great ideas here..will have to refer back. I love decorating a mantle and lost track of how many I fell in love with, have a great afternoon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty! I always begin with lots of green . My preference is a more natural look. The candles, a little bit of red, and a few pine cones is easy and festive. I also have two blue and white porcelain pieces that I've added. I have a second fireplace in the kitchen area however I don't have much space ..desk we will see what I come up with. Have fun planning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are inspiring me. I keep looking at my mantle in the family room. I always do something different. It will be simple and almost assuredly organic. It makes me happy to see someone enjoy the holiday as you do. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...