Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Wreaths and The Magical Christmas Wreath Company

Good Morning! Is everyone settled back into "real life" after the nice long weekend? I think I might need a few days vacation from my work filled weekend.

Image Source BHG


Image BHG


Yesterday I showed you a few ideas for the front entry, today I thought I would show you a few wreaths in case you wanted a look that is simple and elegant, or fun and whimsical depending on your mood or decorating theme.  


Image Martha Stewart

Image Martha Stewart

Image Source

Image Source

All over my neighborhood I have seen  people working like little elf's to get their houses and trees ready for the holidays, from wreaths to lights, and even animated animals and snowmen.

Image Source

Image Source

I think as far as wreaths are concerned, anything goes! 

Image Source

Image Source
 I have seen everything from marshmallows, vintage Christmas ornaments ( a personal favorite), buttons, yarn, fresh greens and fruit. 

Image Source
Image Source
Image Source Eddie Ross

What do you think? Do you have a favorite? What sort of wreath do you hang?

Image Source

Image Martha Stewart

I love them all! My favorites are the marshmallow one above, the first one with the pine cones and the vintage ornaments. I think any one of them would be a beautiful addition to your decor.

Mulled Spice!

If you are in search of a hand made wreath and live in the United Kingdom  be sure to check out the fabulous  wreaths that Paul from The Magical Christmas Wreath Company designs and makes.  


These artisan wreaths are made using the freshest hand picked greens, nuts, cinnamon sticks and more. Each wreath is packaged carefully and  shipped within a few days of your order and can also be sent to friends and neighbors for gifts. 

Love the Woodland Squirrels and nuts

In addition to wreaths you can also order swags, garland, centerpieces, hand tied bows and candles. 

If a bespoke wreath, swag or centerpiece is needed call the Magical Christmas Wreath Company and Paul or one of his artisans will be happy to design items to suit your home or occasion. 

You can follow the link HERE or call 020 3651 7780 to speak with someone directly. 

I hope you check out The Magical Christmas Wreath website and blog

Enjoy your day. 

P.S. I have not been compensated in any way by The Magical Christmas Wreath Company. I simply enjoy Paul and his Blog and like to support fellow bloggers in their work and interests. 

12 comments:

  1. Oh I just adore Paul and his work. He is just a gentleman and his store is fabulous! I have not EVEn had a chance to think about decorating!!! But that is good I guess because it means that I am selling things!

    Have a lovely day sweet Elizabeth! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gorgeousness just keeps on coming, Elizabeth!!! Those wreaths are beautiful - I wish I lived in the UK because I like The Magical Christmas Wreath Company ones the best. I am traveling (for fun) this week but when I get back, the decorating will begin!!! Enjoy your day!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wreathes are stunners, I love them all but the one with the cardinals just grabbed me. I love cardinals. Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have lots of holiday spirit happening in your neighborhood Elizabeth :) Great selection of wreaths here! I enjoy the preparation for the holiday as much as the day itself.

    We always get a little decorating done over the long TG weekend. It works well with our schedules.. doing what we can, when we can.


    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful wreaths! I am planning on ordering mine today...I love a big oversized one with boxwood and acorns, kind of rustic but elegant and very full. So many beautiful examples here..hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wreaths from Paul are divine! I especially love that last one with the squirrels!!
    Cheers,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth, my heart is going pitter-pat. Each on is gorgeous!!! The second one would look wonderful in our bedroom. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elizabeth, we are so thrilled to be featured on your blog, that really is incredible. Your kindness and generosity is absolutely amazing. The team here send oodles and oodles of Christmas wishes to you. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of the wreaths are beautiful. But Mr Magical Paul's wreaths are the Best! We are excited to decorate Christmas in our house too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Elizabeth, I love them all. My very favorite is the first one with the cardinals. I have my wreath and found my ribbon this afternoon. Hopefully it will be on my front door by sunset tomorrow. The garland will have to wait till the weekend. Thanks for the introduction to Paul's wreaths. They are amazing. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Elizabeth

    Such beautiful wreaths and The Magical Chrismas Wreath Company is my favourite. I love Paul's blog too.

    How kind of you to feature this blog

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful, dear friend! I will be trying to make my own ornament wreath this year...
    How are you?
    It has been a whirlwind of a week, trying to catch up after the holiday.
    Off to your new posts!
    Big hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...