Tuesday, December 11, 2012

14 Days Until Christmas




Good morning! I hope you are having a good day! I am experiencing technical difficulties at home and am actually writing this is the car on my IPad. 

I am trying to keep calm while I deal with the the fact the Internet, TV, and heat are all out! It is crazy, I guess it is like they say, " when it rains it pours. " 

I also have guests arriving in one week and no baking even started. It is a good thing everything else is finished. Hopefully a few cookies to the heating/ air man and the Internet guy will speed up the repairs?

In the meantime I am soaking up the season and enjoying it all. I hope you have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. I hope your clitches are sorted quickly, happy baking. Jude x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to stay warm and I am sorry for the trouble. Not the time too happen.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, Elizabeth, I feel for you! Hopefully, your heat and internet are working soon. Don't feel bad - I haven't done any baking or decorating yet but I know it will all get done eventually!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth, I wish you luck with all of your activities and repairs. I have ultimate faith in your ability to get everything finished without skipping a beat. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth, how perfect this is !!!
    Thank you for making my day happier, my friend.
    xx's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elizabeth I hope everything comes back on for you. I know that is so tough when we lose power, heat, etc. Wishing you a very blessed holiday season.

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear! You are right.. all these things seem to happen all at once. Hang in there!

    Take care, leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am catching up here, dear friend...but I pray that as I write this everything is fixed!! Oh my goodness...how are temps there? Is it chilly??
    On to the newest post..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...