Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Road Back

Image Here


Good afternoon! I am back, but at a little bit of a loss for words...sharing a recipe seems sort of trivial.


Image Descobrir

So I think I will just share a few pins that I found this past month on Pinterest

Image Source

Image Source Awesome Spaces
A little bit of beauty on a grey and snowy day.

Image Source Trouvais
Image Source Deborah Nevins and Associates


Perhaps some inspiration for your Spring planting? Or something to dream about.

La Dolce Vita


I hope you have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, come see all of us who posted about "inspiration" today for "By Invitation Only." I think you will smile. :)'s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images Elizabeth. I suspect they are a reflection of how you are feeling. Hugs! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth....

    You found some lovely images to share with us.

    Thanks!

    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Elizabeth

    Nice to see you here today. Your post shows promise of brighter days ahead.

    Helenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos, Elizabeth...thank you for your kind comments...hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Elizabeth:
    As we simply love all formal gardens, these images, as you may imagine, appeal to us hugely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful and so very serene, my friend...
    Much love to you,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...