Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Treats

Good afternoon! I am running a little late today but I was wondering what are you up to for St. Patrick's Day? 


I understand from the papers this morning that the revelers are partying in parades from Dublin, to Savannah, Boston, New York and of course Chicago where they dye the river green. 


I was not at any of the parades, were you?  As for evening plans I do not think I will be out drinking any green beer, although the day  is still young, but I might whip up a little drink. 

Fizzy Mint Chocolate Soda from Better Homes and Gardens

Chocolate Stout Shake from Better Homes and Gardens

Homeade Bailey's Image from Eva Toneva

or a batch of these cupcakes. 

Bailey's Irish Cream Cupcakes Image Pine Cones and Acorns

or a batch of Irish Soda Bread!

I hope that you enjoy your day and your celebrations however you are celebrating! Be safe and enjoy!

P.S. I will post the winner of Paris Flea Market Style on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. HELLO THERE DEAR FRIEND! I had missed this post earlier; love that green ice cream soda!

    Happy Sunday tomorrow! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! Have a nice weekend:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...