Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Colors of Spring

Good morning! I know that like myself many of you just had or will be getting a nice wallop from Old Man Winter. As I have said countless times before I love winter, snow and all that comes with it except the biting wind and cold.



Last night I realized I reached my tipping point and I am ready for a little change. So today I thought I would bring a little Spring to my blog with my favorite colors and sights of the season.





















What do you think? Are you ready for a little warm weather? The end of daylight savings? A little time outside? And a little color?




Be safe in the storm.  I see it is that many of you are in for 1-12 inches! Or perhaps some coastal flooding. If you are lucky enough for a snow day than relax and enjoy!

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I am VERY ready for spring, more this year than any other year that I can remember. I am so craving green grass, to see it and smell it...fresh flowers,can't wait to open the windows!! I like winter too but only for about 2 months then I am ready to move on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweet friend!

    Our super high walls of snow are melting as I speak. I understand out east they will be getting SOCKED again! But the birds are singing and we are inching our way to glory! LOVE THAT BIG BUNNY IMAGE! teeehee

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweet friend!

    Our super high walls of snow are melting as I speak. I understand out east they will be getting SOCKED again! But the birds are singing and we are inching our way to glory! LOVE THAT BIG BUNNY IMAGE! teeehee

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgeous images......just what we all need! Hope you don't get too hard hit by the snow.

    Have a lovely day.

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures and inspiration. I have had it with the winter. It has been a wet very windy winter in Northern New Jersey.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just what I needed on this dreary "trying to snow" day...thanks, Elizabeth!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...