Saturday, April 20, 2013

Have a Beautiful Day!

Good morning! I am sure that I am not alone when I say thank God, the suspects were caught in Boston. A huge load off of our collective shoulders as we waited by the TV, computers, and phones to see an end to the uncertainty. 




 It has been a crazy week, the Boston bombing, the fire in Texas, the terrible flooding in the Midwest( of which many blog friends are suffering from) and I am sure a few things I am forgetting. We may be a little battered but we are still strong.

I hope that you have a beautiful day! Hug your family and friends, and enjoy life for it is precious.




5 comments:

  1. So well said, Elizabeth...thanks for saying what I was having trouble coming up with the words to say. Have a lovely weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote is the best! Have a good weekend, Janell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Elizabeth - It has been a really stressful, difficult and tragic week. I was traveling all yesterday, and didn't have access to the news until late last night. What a relief! Although not for the family and people directly affected. Thanks for sharing this quote to remind us all ~
    Take care!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely positive encouraging post! I say, hugs all 'round!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...