Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday Plans


Good morning! Today I have the best day planned...nothing but sipping hot chocolate, and reading. 


I wish I could say that I was going to be out and about playing or perhaps lawn bowling but I am pretty sure that it is going to rain. So that means the leisurely walks are out too. 


Besides that, I have a very busy week next week and I will not have much free time between work, and visitors. 



 I will be sitting with this pile of magazines (actually there are two piles) and a few books, enjoying my leisure time. Sadly I will not be sitting with a box of Bon Bons, I ate too many of these brownies this week. 



If you would like the recipe, please visit Once Upon A Chocolate Life.

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a darling little doggie on your book pile my sweet! We are getting the rain tomorrow, but I am happy to report that we finally had 70+ degree weather yesterday and TODAY more of the same, so out to the garden we go to clean! Thinking of you and enjoy your reads! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a perfect day...I could use one like that! Enjoy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth how fantastic of a day to enjoy good reading and relaxing. That does our bodies good. Have a wonderful weekend enjoy!!

    hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth, Your weekend sounds delightful. I am taking a break to do a bit of reading as well. Rain came in last evening and is hanging on in spurts. Oh I had to laugh when you mentioned brownies. I had conferences this past week and thought I might need to go home slip between the sheets with a plate of brownies (I was thinking of all the wonderful brownies you share with us) and a bottle of wine. Nothing is ever as difficult as anticipated, so medicinal sugar was not necessary. Enjoy the remainder of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...