Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Photo taken by my brother.


Good morning! Happy Mother's Day to you mom! I hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you for always being my biggest cheerleader, my friend, my rock, and my inspiration. I love you mom, and I will see you soon.

I hope that if you are spending the day with your mom, your grandmother or your kids that it is a day of making memories.

If your mom is with you in spirit today, I hope the memories of precious moments and special times brightens your day. I am sure that she shines through in your smile, your personality and your life. 

Enjoy your day! 

9 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, sending love to you an your as Mother's Day dawns across our country. My favorite aunt was named Elizabeth, she was like a mother to me, or an older sister, she influenced my life in so many special ways, and she taught me how to make pie crusts and how to properly make a bed, and clean a home. I've never forgotten. She was my angel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marsha, I hope that you have a wonderful mothers day!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Elizabeth for these lovely sentiments....my Mom's spirit is with me everyday, I miss her so much and owe so much of who I am to her. Have a beautiful day with your Mom. N.xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nella, my grandparents are with me in spirit too. It is a wonderful feeling to know they live on in our memories.

      Delete
  3. You're so sweet Elizabeth your Mom must be very proud of you. Yes I'm back to blogging after a month absent and hopefully no more interruptions from blogging!

    Enjoy your day!
    XXX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have missed you Debra! I am so happy to see you back.

      Delete
  4. My mom's now with me in spirit. It's going to take a long time to get used to that. I hope it was a good one for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...