Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lou Lou Boutique


 

Good morning! Yesterday I showed you a few photos from my mad dash through historic Annapolis. Today, I thought I would show you a few photos from the only boutique that I had time to stop in. 



Lou Lou Boutique is family owned accessory store that is a delight for the senses. Everywhere your look there is something to see, touch and smell. 


There are rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, 



Handbags, clutches, wallets



Hand cream, perfume, candles, and body lotion. 



An entire room of invitations, cards, letterpress stationary, journals and writing implements. I could have spent hours in there alone and in fact managed to drop a few items into the basket provided in between taking photos and talking to the delightful staff. 



The store is artfully merchandised with antiques, furniture and vintage finds. I found it to be reminiscent one of my other favorite places to shop, Anthropologie


In fact, I would have loved to purchase a few of the display pieces, but sadly they were not for sale. 



If you find yourself in Washington, D.C, Maryland or Virginia there are ten additional Lou Lou Boutique locations or you can find them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. 


I believe they also sell a limited selection of accessories online.



Have you been to Lou Lou's or any other shops and restaurants in Annapolis? I am sure that I will find myself there again and would like to know of additional places to see, and eat. 

Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. How fun! Isn't it lovely to discover wonderful shops when travelling? xx's

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH dear what a gorgeous shop! Those chandeliers are enough to keep me interested! What fun, Elizabeth! When I was out in Northern California about four years ago, we went to THE TAIL OF THE YAK in Berkeley. What a treat. I walk into shops like this and I get lightheaded and my heart pounds fiercely! You should have seen me the first time I went into Tiffanys in NYC!

    Have a super day my dear. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou Lou looks like a fun store and I know I would have walked out with a few orange scarves. Nothing like being busy huh?

    XXX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful shop, so many interesting bits and pieces, I can imagine wanting to buy the whole shop up.
    Jude x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been there when I lived closer in PA, we love Anapolis and stayed in a B&B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a wonderful shop! I always like finding new places to wander:) and this spot looks like it's filled with all sorts or wonderful things.

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elizabeth..good to be back catching up! What a fun shop, I could literally spend all day in a store like that, so much to see (and buy)! Hope you had fun, Annapolis is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. O.M.G. What at a fun store! I'd LOVE to visit there for a day or two :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elizabeth, dear, I just left a comment, but I think it was eaten up... :) If not, sorry for the double comment....
    I just wanted to say that this is such a dreamy shop!!
    Hope you're having a wonderful week!
    Hugs to you,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  10. A little bit of everything in there! Quite a chandelier too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...