Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Father's Day Gift Ideas

Good morning! 

I have been thinking a lot about Father's Day and what sort of gift to get for my dad(s). My dad, step-dad and my father in law, not to mention ideas to give my step-kids for their dad.





I would be lying if I said this was easy. It is difficult to find interesting gifts for people who "have it all" or have all they want. 

Commission portrait from Sian Keegan via Country Living on Esty Sian Keegan


I did find a few things I thought were great for all dads. This beautiful commissioned portrait of your dog or cat. You can find ordering information HERE.


Pendleton Motor Robe with leather carrier Image HERE


I personally would love to get this fabulous plaid motor blanket from Pendleton. I think they would be great in the car, at home, at a picnic or sitting around the camp fire. 


Handmade pen by Beaver Wood Wright

A beautiful writing instrument is always a great gift and a handmade one is even more special. You can find more information HERE if you would like to order one. 


Hand printed Pocket Square from Plum of London

My husband would love a hand printed and handmade silk pocket square. I think this emerald green one is beautiful! To order from Plum of London click HERE.

Sterling Silver Money Clip from Metal Pressions

If you would like something more personalized, you could have a sterling silver money clip hand stamped with your dad's name, a special saying or just "I love you."


Art Print by Darsartworks

Perhaps an art print from Darsartwork to remind your dad of special camping trips?

Do you have any special gift ideas for Father's Day? If not,  there is still time to order any of the above items and many more from Etsy!

Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Elizabeth, these are super gifts! My father would have enjoyed a portrait of his favorite dog of all time...a darling English sheepdog mix!!!!!!!

    Have a great day, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silver monogrammed money clip and a beautiful pen is always a great gift. I love that first saying...and how true it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great suggestions, Elizabeth! I agree with Tina about the quote - it's so true. I don't need to buy any Father's Day gifts - my children are old enough to buy for my husband on their own now. I will cook him a special dinner, though!

    Enjoy your day...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth, I always finding the perfect gift for a man difficult. At least the men in my life buy whatever they want and/or need forgetting someone might want to surprise them. A handsome pen is always a perfect gift. Roger would love a portrait of our sweet Willie. I hope you are enjoying your week. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful quote.. so true. Great gift ideas!y dad is in s senior care home and not doing well.. so it's a tough time. My husband will be flying to Paris (on business so we will celebrate a week later. The money clip is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful ideas Elizabeth, thanks for putting these together. I never have too much trouble because my Dad is crazy about golf so it's pretty easy. Plus he likes home baked cookies and I always bake for him too. But the money clip is a good idea.
    Leslie aka Gwen Moss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...