Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer White

 "Women think of all colors except the absence of colors. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony."
~Coco Chanel~














ALL PHOTOS by Pine Cones and Acorns

White is beautiful, serene and peaceful. In the summer it is the perfect backdrop for colorful flowers or monotone foliage, It brightens our day and shows off our tan. 

Crisp white shirts, white wicker chairs, white urns, and more. This week everywhere I went I was drawn to the shades of  white,  it seemed to pull at me from every angle.  

Are you a fan of "summer white"? In your garden, in your clothing or decor? I love it. The big white clouds, white blossoms and more, although I drawn the line at white pants. Sadly I am a magnet for dirt so those are out.

What is your favorite white thing, in your garden, house or piece of clothing?

I hope you have a beautiful day and discover the beauty of white.

If you are a fan of white, then take a look at one of the most beautiful blogs I have even seen. Dreamy Whites, is filled with beautiful photos and ideas. 

7 comments:

  1. I just love white walls, furniture, ANIMALS (horses, dogs, birds), garden urns, flowers...floors...oh dear,the list goes on.

    How are you gorgeous Elizabeth? Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore white! My garden is filled with white flowers and my summer closet with white items. It brightens my summer days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't be a bigger fan...LOVE white. Its sooo beautiful in just about everything, summer clothes, interiors, outdoors on the patio.....just so crisp and refreshing. Funny I have been working on a post for maybe next week on summer white. So inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Elizabeth, I love white flowers, and have a lot of white accents!

    2013 Designers Series
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth, I love white. I have one garden dedicated to whites and greens. I find white makes everything seem cooler.

    Two or three years ago I promised my children I would climb into the "fort" with them and slide down the "big" slide on the last day of school. I forgot about it and, yes, I wore white pants to school that day. I refused to back out of my promise and had a wonderful time playing with the children. Oh yes the pants had some nice big yellow and brown splotches on the backside when playtime was over. I still wear white pants/jeans, just not on the last day of school:) Have a wonderful day! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Elizabeth my Darling Girl,
    How are you? Hope you are well and happy. I must email you with an update.

    Lovely post, beautiful, heavenly white. Nothing wrong with that.
    Much Love
    Di
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...