Monday, July 1, 2013

4th of July Celebrations


Image from Southern Living Magazine


It is hard to believe that it is already July and that this week it is the 4th of July. Picnics, parties, barbeque's, fireworks, camping, parades, and so much more. So many options for fun with family and friends. 

Image from Better Homes and Gardens


Sitting on the beach with a good book,

Country Picnic Image from Country Living

4th July Celebration from Sweet Something Design Blog
Attending a party with friends, 

Canoe with Country Living Magazine

Camping Image from Country Living
Enjoying the beauty of one of the national parks; perhaps a little camping or a day out in the canoe, 

Bike Parade From Martha Stewart via Its Overflowing Blog

Bike Parade Martha Stewart via Its Overflowing Blog

Decorating bikes with your children or grandchildren for the local bike parade, 


Image Pottery Born


Image Pottery Barn

Sitting around the campfire, roasting marshmallows and waiting for the fireworks. 

Image Southern Living

 What are your plans? Will you be hosting a barbeque? Enjoying a little sun at the beach? 

Fireworks from Martha Stewart

Fireworks Image from Martha Stewart

As of yet we have not finalized our plans but whatever they are they will definitely include a lot of sprinklers and some beautiful fireworks.

I hope you have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. These are stunning photos! Thank you for sharing such dazzling images of the fourth..I'm actually excited to see fireworks again.
    xoxo
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be with my auntie and cousins in Los Angeles!!!!!!! The circumstances are not that great (my aunt is ill) but at least I will see my family with whom I never get a chance to celebrate holidays. Oh the weather I believe is brutally hot there, and we've been having cool but fabulous whether here. Have a fun celebration my sweet friend! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Elizabeth!! Your photos are spectacular and really put me in the mood for the fourth! We will be having a quiet holiday at home - my daughter is visiting her boyfriend's family in the Hamptons but then will be home for the weekend so we will celebrate then!

    Have a lovely day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been raining for weeks here and it will be raining again all this week so whatever we do will be inside unfortunately. Actually the husbands birthday is on the Fourth and we're having a party..woohoo! I hope you enjoy your holiday Elizabeth!

    XXX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun post Elizabeth! We will be out of town and I'm looking forward to having some time off! Enjoy your day:) xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your images are "wonderfilled" and so inspiring, Elizabeth! The one with the playing cards pinned to the bicycle spokes immediately transported me back to my childhood Summers.

    I will have my whole family together on Thursday!
    Thank you for visiting!
    Happy Fourth of July!
    ~Lynne
    ~withLove!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth, a beautiful 4th of July collection. Oh how I remember clothes pinning cards to the spokes of my bicycle. I can't believe July is here. I think we will be visiting our daughter. There has to be fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your weather turns out wonderful.....hear that rain is in the forecast for a lot of the northeast and the humidity is HORRID!! Makes me want to wear a hat all day...lol.

    To me the 4th always means quality time with family and friends, doing simple old fashioned things like eating outside, maybe biking or boating....and of course watching fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, we have our fireworks a few days early for Canada Day, and I'm always out and about that day in the heart of the city.

    The American ambassador does tend to throw a Fourth of July party at the official residence.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...