Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happiness Cake

Good afternoon! I found this little recipe and thought you might enjoy it!

Carrot Cake is my "happiness cake". Recipe HERE

Happiness Cake

1 cup of good thoughts
1 cup of kind deeds
1 cup of consideration for others 
2 cups of sacrifice
2 cups of well-beaten faults
3 cups of forgiveness

Mix thoroughly. Add tears of joy, sorrow and sympathy. Flavor with love and kindly service. Fold in 4 cups of prayer and faith. Blend well. Fold into daily life. Bake well with the warmth of human kindness and serve with a smile any time. It will satisfy the hunger of starved souls.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I love this, Elizabeth! I just finished off the last of my husband's birthday cake - orange pineapple cake...yummy!

    I hope you are having a lovely day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and may everyone help themselves to a nice big slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think I need to eat the whole thing! Such a sweet post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The happiness cake recipe is perfect. And I will be looking into the carrot cake recipe as well. I may have already picked it up from you on Pinterest. I am giving a surprise birthday party in a few weeks...his favorite cake is carrot. Perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm, carrot cake....

    I can't quite decide if carrot cake or black forest is my favourite...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...