Saturday, July 27, 2013

The View from My Kitchen Sink...



Good morning! I hope that your weekend is off to a slow and leisurely pace...perhaps you are off to the market to pick up some summer, vine ripened tomatoes?


Or maybe you will just sit and enjoy your morning coffee and breakfast and watch the little critters come to enjoy theirs?



I have been puttering this morning and enjoying the view from my kitchen sink, thinking about the tomatoes that I purchased at the farmers market yesterday and what I want to use them for. Watching my squirrel and his friends eat breakfast and make a mess on the porch digging and rolling in the planters. 


Whatever your plans make sure to take some time to stop and "smell the flowers." Life is so much better when we savor the little moments.
Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. teeheeee.....we have a resident squirrel and we have named him, "HO CHUNK." Do not ask why.

    ENJOY THE WEEKEND! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'm craving a salad of vine ripened tomatoes, basil, olive oil and mozzarella!! Enjoy your weekend, Elizabeth.
    xo
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its awfully pretty. Don't you love a ripened and still warm tomato? The best! Enjoy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Elizabeth

    I love a morning such as you are enjoying. Watching animals is always delightful. Have a glorious weekend

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how i like that food screen with the bugs on it. Where did you find that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squirrel: "I often feel like, somebody's watching me..."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Elizabeth,

    Lovely post - sun ripened tomatoes on the windowsill, pretty flowers and watching squirrels at play is delightful.
    Hope you are enjoying the week
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...