Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ralph Lauren Fall Fashion 2013

Now that Fall seems to have truly arrived I can begin to think about getting out my cashmere sweaters, velvet skirts, riding boots, Barbour coats and favorite tartan scarfs. 

Image Vogue Paris

Although I enjoy fashion I try to stick to classic pieces after all it fits my lifestyle. That is when I am out of my yoga pants and pj's. 

Image Through Eliza's Eyes

To me Ralph Lauren epitomizes the classic look and a look that I wear year after year. 


Photo Anthea Simms via Flare

The Fall 2013 collection with its chunky sweaters, flowing shirts, puffy down and warm wool in black white and jewel tone pallet  is perfect! Aside from the fabulous gowns I would wear it all. 


Photo Anthea Simms via Flare

Actually, I would wear the gowns too if I had an occasion to wear them to.


Photo Anthea Simms via Flare

What is not to love about this collection? The beautiful coats, boots and fabrics not to mention classic styles and lines that look great on every body type. 


Photo Anthea Simms via Flare


Are you a fan of Ralph Lauren and his style? Or do you take fashion risks? Do you dress more eclectic, bohemian?

Photo Anthea Simms via Flare

Black, white, leather, velvet, equestrian style, carpet bags, black pants, crisp white shirts. I think the 2013 collection has something for everyone. Do you have a favorite look from here?

Photo Anthea Simms via Flare

This is a small portion of the collection, if you would like to see all 58 looks visit Flare or Ralph Lauren .


Photo Anthea Simms via Flare


Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. YES YES YES! I want more of that black and white in my ensemble; today is a frigid day and though I don't own any RL, I will try to put something nice together! Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for stopping by my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous it would be to walk down the street if everyone we met dressed like this! The Ralph Lauren style is just over the top in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RL does the Equestrian look perfectly .. such a classic! I have a few pieces in my wardrobe and love them. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Elizabeth

    I so agree with you. I could wear the entire collection. It is a timeless look.
    Brrrrrr. it is cold here in Toronto.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore each one of these outfits!!!
    i love his couture!!

    loved this post
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elizabeth, Ralph Lauren is my favorite designer. I love visiting the shop in Chicago. There is always something that is a necessity. I hope you have had a good week. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...