Friday, December 27, 2013

A Little Break

Good morning! I hope that your Christmas was a magical time spent with family and friends, eating good food, having lots of laughs and enjoying the spirit of the season.



Mine was all of the above and more. I am sad that the season seemed to speed by so fast. But then again everything fun seems to do that doesn't it?


I am spending time with my family over the next few days and although I had intentions of posting I do not know that that will happen. I may just post from now until the end of the year photos of my trip to Paris, I have about 2000. 

I hope that you have a fabulous day! Enjoy your weekend!



P.S. If you feel the need for a few more calories before the end of the year, you can visit Once Upon a Chocolate Life where I have been featuring chocolate drinks for the last month, everything from hot chocolate, to Bicerin.

10 comments:

  1. Dearest Elizabeth,

    We just stepped foot on new fallen snow last night, having finally arrived back home from CALIFORNIA where we spent a fun 85 degree Christmas!

    Family was the best gift ever this year, and there was a lot of Mexican food, laughter, memories shared, dancing, singing, music and good feelings. My dear one, I will come via email, but enjoy your family! I had no internet service for most of my time in California, so I missed a lot of posts! BE WELL, I will be back! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth,
    Your puddings look marvellous!
    Yes, it was all a bit of a blur through champagne goggles!
    Have a great new year celebration!
    Di
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elizabeth, I have enjoyed your blog so very much this year. You draw out was is beautiful in the world and share it with your friends. I am waiting with baited breath for your posts from your Paris trip! Happy New Year from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Elizabeth,
    Enjoy this special time of year with your family! Thanks for all your posts in 2013!! I especially loved your dessert recipes and photos of Maine.
    Warm greetings,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you!
    Take a break.
    I am too. Going to Vail for a few days and hope I don't see a computer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi just wanted to say hello and wish you a happy 2014, may it be filled with all of the best life has to offer. Thank you for your friendship and support Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your break, Elizabeth! Loved all your holiday posts. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year.
    xx Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your time off my dear! I hope you had a magical Christmas and have a very happy New Year! Can't wait for the Paris pics! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Elizabeth

    Enjoy your little break but don't stay away too long! I love your posts and sadly of late I have not had time to comment and visit. Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. There has been plenty of chocolate and such over the last few days!

    Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...