Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Decorations from The Magical Christmas Wreath Company



I am in awe of creative people especially people who make their living creating beautiful things to brighten the lives of others. Paul of the blog The Magical Christmas Wreath Company, also the owner and creative director of The Magical Christmas Wreath Company, is one of those people. Paul's magical wreaths, centerpieces and swags deck the halls and doors of residences and commercial buildings all over the UK. 




Are you familiar with his beautiful creations? 




If not then head straight over to the Magical Christmas Wreath Company web page  and take a look at the wreaths, garland, swags, bows and more. 





Pine, spruce, cedar, holly, magnolia leaves,berries, dried fruit, cinnamon sticks and more adorn the many styles of wreaths, centerpieces, garland and swags available. 





Although Paul does not have a shop in the US(yet) I have picked out the items that I would use to decorate my own home.  Guests arriving at the front would be greeted by the simple yet elegant Jingle Bellissima with a cascade of pine cones and bells finished with a hand-made burgundy, velvet ribbon. 




On the backdoor going out to the garden would be Nuts about Christmas, a wreath for myself and my little woodland friends to enjoy. Hopefully if I forget to feed my birds and squirrels they won't snack on the nuts. 


Nuts About Christmas


Pine cones, seed pods, fragrant oranges and cinnamon stick clusters adorn the garland that I chose to decorate my staircase. As the guests walk in the front door the perfume from the cinnamon and oranges  greet them and wrap them in the scents of the holidays. 




Running the length of my Christmas dinner table three centerpieces, the candles lit to cast a soft glow over the room and the smiling faces of the guests, the perfect accent to my transfer ware place settings.





As we retire for the night, to await a visit from Old St. Nick, mini-swags wrap the handles of the bedroom doors to bring a a last bit of the celebration to bed. 


ALL IMAGES The Magical Christmas Wreath Company

 If you live in the UK than you can order one of The Magical Christmas Wreath Company beautiful wreaths, garland, swags or bows to adorn your door, mantle, mirror or any other place that you want to have a bit of Christmas cheer. 

Call 02036517780 or visit the site The Magical Christmas Wreath HERE.

If you want to follow along with Paul's adventures visit his blog HERE.

Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Those are beautifully crafted wreaths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elizabeth , what a beautiful post. I love the story and layout.
    I must admit that we change our door wreath every few days during December which keeps the postman very amused but I hadn't thought of the back door.
    I will hang a 'Nuts about Christmas' there tomorrow.
    Lots of Christmas love. Paul XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these are spectacular!! I love the magnolia and nuts garland and the nuts about Christmas wreath....these are really special pieces!

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving..can you believe we are in Dec??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Elizabeth

    How beautiful you home would look adorned by Paul's spectacular "The Magical Christmas Wreath Co". Nuts about Christmas is high on my list of favourites
    Have a wonderful week
    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous.. love the magnolia! I have a swag on my mantel and need more:) The garland is so pretty. Hope your December is off to a great start Elizabeth! xxL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elizabeth!
    Such a perfect post for December inspiration. I do hope Paul opens shop in the US! He offers beauty at all price ranges. I have fallen for the fresh mini swags. I have a huge cedar tree in our back yard and lot's of tiny tiny pine cones!
    Have a great week!
    w/L

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO LATE! I love Paul's style and his wit, and his creations are fabulous. HELLO FRIEND! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous holiday decorations! I wish he had a shop in the US - I would order all my wreaths from him! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all beautiful inspiration. I really must get busy! I did just finish my wreath for the front door. It is nothing near the creations above. I hope you are enjoying your week. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Elizabeth, these creations are so beautiful, tasteful, and unique!! Gorgeous...
    How are you, dear friend? How was your Thanksgiving? I did not have a chance to visit blog friends that week, but I was thinking of you.
    Have you had any snow yet? Off to catch up now...
    Much love to you,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lost my comment!

    Hi Elizabeth!
    Oh my goodness. You are too sweet! That is one of the nicest things I have ever heard -- to pair me with Scot, the Lord of Tartan, is way too kind!
    I am also a HUGE fan of Scot's. His taste is impeccable and oh how I wish I had his budget! His home is simply smashing. Saw pics popping up all over Pinterest. I will be heading out tomorrow to pick up a copy of House Beautiful. So excited to see the article in hard copy.

    Thanks so much for linking up at Favorites on the First!
    I truly appreciate it, Elizabeth, and thanks again for your
    super sweet compliments.

    xoxox
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...