Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve

Good morning! I hope you are well, if you are like me than you are still on "Christmas Break", enjoying family and friends and trying to not to eat too many tasty treats. So far I have not been too successful in the tasty treat department, but once tomorrow comes I will be back to my regular routine. 




I have to be honest, I am not a party person. I prefer small gatherings of close family and friends enjoying good food over the dinner table, laughing and talking for hours. 


Image April and May Studio

So tonight, I will be doing just that, talking, eating, and laughing with family and friends hoping to make it to midnight. What about you? Will you be out at a large party, enjoying a quiet dinner with friends, or something else entirely?


Image Me Paris 2014

Whatever your plans I hope you have a safe and happy celebration! I will see you here next year! Happy New Year!
P.S.

If you would like a little chocolate this evening, try this recipe for a Bailey's Chocolatini from Once Upon a Chocolate Life.


12 comments:

  1. Jij ook lieverd...!!..bedankt voor het afgelopen jaar,,,,,,,liefs van mij....x !!!

    For you too darling ...!!..thanks for last year...love from me ...x !!!


    It's not what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful.......but what you have in your heart,,,,,,,x !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling friend,

    I hope you got my email; your gifts are well-loved and YOU most of all, are loved for your fidelity to us all who come to read you.

    Thank you for the years of blogging friendship; they mean a lot to me. We too will stay put tonight. The weather is frightfully cold out there, and there is NO WAY we are going out. But being with my husband nice and cozy is my idea of a fabulous New Year's Eve party!

    BE WELL, see you in 2014! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, Your New Year's celebration sounds perfect. It has bee such a joy to connect with you this past year. May 2013 leave you with wonderful memories, and 2014 be good to you and those you hold dear. Happy New Year! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there from sunny California ! Wishing you a wonderful 2014 filled with all greet things ! Have enjoyed following along with you and thank you for your friendship:) cheers to s wonderful 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elizabeth,

    Wishing you and your family and happy and health New Year ahead:)

    xxL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Elizabeth!! I am staying in with a good book and nursing a nasty cold...not fun at all. Your evening sounds perfect. Cheers to a happy and healthy 2014! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A chocolatini - sounds devine...can't wait to try. Wishing you all the best in the new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year...that chocolatini sounds divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great 2014, I made a few myself, hope I follow the rules. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I prefer a quiet evening at home as well and that is how we spent our New Years. Happy New Year 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I prefer a quiet evening, so that's how we spent New year's Eve.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...