Saturday, March 15, 2014

Weekly Roundup

Good afternoon, I hope that your weekend is starting out well. Only a few more days until Spring, I think I can feel a little bit of it in the air, either that or it is wishful thinking. If you missed anything this week you can find me





Trying out my latest recipe for Creamy Rice Pudding with Summer Berries







And last but not least my Friday Favorites for around the internet.

I hope that you have a wonderful day! Enjoy some time with family and friends!

3 comments:

  1. You too, dear friend, enjoy the signs of Spring!
    I can almost smell those lovely hyacinths...and your pudding..I will be making that! ;)
    I hope you are having a lovely, relaxing weekend, dear Elizabeth...
    Things are melting around here, and we're hoping for a "real" Spring this year...
    Warm hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had rice puddings like that. They are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting for spring here; snow expected tonight. Can't wait for the flowers to burst forth! Linda @ bushelandpickle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...