Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easter Treats!

Crispy Carrot Regal Rabbit Vosages


Good morning! Can you believe that Easter is just two weeks away? I just put my Christmas stuff away in the last few days and now I am frantically preparing for Easter. One of the things that is always at the top of my list is a beautiful Easter basket filled with all of my favorites!


Chocolate Easter Bunny Williams Sonoma






Beautiful chocolate rabbits, jelly beans, marshmallow peeps and more.


Filled Easter Egg Williams Sonoma



Velvet Easter Bunny Dean Deluca



I am curious, what is your favorite Easter candy? Are you a Peep fan? Cadbury Creme Egg? Colored or black jelly beans? Solid chocolate rabbit or hallow? Dark or milk chocolate? Chocolate covered marshmallow eggs?


Gummy Eggs Williams Sonoma


I love Reese's peanut butter eggs, red jelly beans, and Whopped malted milk eggs. 


Velvet Eggs Dean Deluca


There are so many fabulous Easter treats available, I would love to know where you get your favorites!




Do you have a local favorite where you purchase your treats, or do you order online? Are you a See's chocolate, or perhaps Vosage chocolate fan? Mast Brothers? Of Jacques Torres?





Have a great day! And don't forget to share your favorite treats!



5 comments:

  1. OH yes it won't be long. Think I'll do a leg of Lamb.
    Ham is to fatty. Will color eggs for Church.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIVE ME THOSE GUMMY EGGS anytime! I never liked the chocolate candies for Easter. I always preferred the jellybeans, but now look at those gummy eggs....now that's my preference! Hi Elizabeth! Still dizzy over here, but your photos are cheering me up! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the cream eggs, and a solid chocolate bunny is an absolute must as opposed to the hollow bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me that I must get
    Miss Elizabeth's Easter box in
    the mail by Saturday! Even college
    girls love their chocolate bunnies : )

    I love spicy jelly beans, where the red
    is cinnamon, the orange is clove, etc.
    Dark chocolate bunny, chocolate coconut
    nests from Russell Stover, malted milk
    eggs.....But not a Peeps fan.

    Your photos are mouth watering!

    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bring it on "E" Bunny!
    My basket is waiting! : )
    withLove!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...