Friday, May 16, 2014

A little break...

Good morning! I just wanted to let you know I am taking a little break for the next few days. I am heading to a wedding and spending a nice long weekend with my husband. This weekend is actually extra special because it is the weekend we met and fell in "love at first sight" 18 years ago. 




We have had our ups and downs like any couple but I love Bill as much today as I did the first day I met him. He is funny and makes me laugh every day, he is intelligent and never stops in his quest to learn new things. He loves adventure and challenges and lucky for me I get to go along on many of them. I had no idea when we met all those years ago at Marco Island how blessed I would be to have this wonderful man in my life. 

I hope that you have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I wish you the BEST weekend my dear friend, to slow down and go back to that day 18 years ago when the spark was first lit. Life is good. It really is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away and your special weekend......love what you said about your husband, very sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time with your sweet husband...I love this post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing like a lovely wedding to remind us how lucky we are in the love department. Have fun Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Di
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely, spring weddings are always delightful, and it's wonderful to hear about your own happy marriage. Best wishes to you and Bill. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...