Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mother's Day Brunch Ideas

Good morning! How is your week shaping up? Mine has been busy but great so far. The weather has been beautiful and at the end of a long day is the perfect way to refresh my spirit.

I have been planning a Mother's Day brunch this week. As you know I love cheese, potatoes and anything sweet so I will be including all of the above in my brunch menu.


Ham and Swiss Croissant Sliders with Poppy seed Dressing from Homemade Cravings


Mini egg sandwiches or croissants are always a great place to start.


Crockpot Potato Casserole from Stockpiling Moms

Then add a green salad and a fruit plate.


Spring Salad with Spinach, Cranberries, Apples, and Blue Cheese




A few sweets and a mimosa bar and you have the perfect brunch for mom!


Swedish Pastry


Best Ever Banana Cake

Mimosa Bar from the Wedding Chicks


Do you have plans for a Mother's Day brunch? So far I think I will be making my own brunch but I do not mind in the least as then I can make all of my favorites! 

I hope that you have a fabulous day!


4 comments:

  1. Good morning sweet friend! That darling little white-laced setting with the garden furniture is just beautiful. No mom to celebrate with, but maybe I'll have my own private party out on my deck. I wish you and your mother a DELIGHTFUL DAY! Love, Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anita, I think that is a wonderful idea..celebrate yourself and your mother!

      Delete
  2. That food looks beyond delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindos e deliciosos, só de olhar já alimenta.
    Tenha um ótimo dia.
    Anajá

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...