Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Good morning! Although Mother's Day is Sunday I have fallen behind getting ready for it, I mean I have my cards mailed but what do you give to the person who has everything?  I like to give food, books and music, but flowers and candy a are great alternative too.

Here are a few of my gift ideas:

Chocolate Spiced Tea by Kusumi Tea

An excellent tin of tea, the Chocolate Spice by Kusumi is a favorite, or a beautiful chocolate pot to make chocolat chaud for a cold rainy afternoon. 


A fabulous French chocolate pot




A selection of cookbooks. My Paris Kitchen is filled with excellent recipes and wonderful stories. And The Back in the Day Bakery is filled scrumptious treats from my favorite bakery in Savannah!


My Paris Kitchen



Back in The Day Bakery


A few cd's are always a good idea. 


David Garrett




Maybe a favorite perfume?

Jo Malone perfume


Lollia


Of course the best gift is your time, life is short and time is precious, spend it wisely.




I hope that you have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Such a great selection of ideas Elizabeth. My Paris Kitchen will be popped into my Amazon basket right now. I hope you are having a marvellous week. Thank you so much for all your support and kindness, it really is appreciated very much. Lots of love.
    Paul x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Elizabeth! That tea, I have the regular flavor, and it is one of my favorites..but chocolate? I must go find it, for we can't get enough chocolate in our tea! I hope you have a magnificent weekend with your mother. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good ones, My Paris Kitchen is excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...