Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Fine Art Painting: Father's Day Gift Idea

Father's Day is Sunday and there is still time to place an order for something one of a kind and fabulous for your dad.




I have featured my friend Marian Buis on this blog before when I showcased her beautiful painted furniture and today I wanted to show you just another one of her talents, fine art painter! 





Marian has been a life long artist and although her house is filled with her beautiful watercolors, acrylic and oil paintings she has not sold too much of her work until recently. 




This month she launched her new web page and I am so excited for her and you! What could be a better gift than a painting of your beautiful children, your dog or a special memory?





If you would like to see more of Marian's work please visit her web page, HERE, you will find examples of her work as well as all of her contact information.

Have a great day!




3 comments:

  1. Her work is gorgeous! Did you commission of portrait of Paris yet??

    Hope you are having a fantastic day, Elizabeth! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend. I am late since I spent my morning having a garage sale! These are truly gorgeous paintings and beautiful ideas for that special dad. Be well! Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...