Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July! I am looking forward to the weekend, time with my husband, outings to the beach for sun and a little paddle boarding, visits with friends in from the West coast, fireworks, and of course lots of great food! 



That is if Hurricane Arthur doesn't mess it all up. At this point the winds are whipping but the sun is out. I have no doubt we will see flooding rains which is fine by me as long as they don't stay all weekend.




What do you have planned? Fun filled days with family and friends or perhaps some time alone reading and enjoying the long summer days?

Happy 4th of July! Enjoy your day and be safe. Remember don't drink and drive!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Elizabeth:

    We really do trust that storms will not in any way disrupt your 4th. July celebrations either today or over the weekend. We wish you much happiness and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friend! Stay out of the water! I hope Arthur does not happen, but even if it doesn't, stay safe and have FUN!!! Happy fourth! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully Arthur heads back east into the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A happy July 4th to you..rainy and windy here from the beach but I FINALLY see some clearing heading our way..woo hoo! Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth, I hope you are enjoying your Fourth of July holiday, and staying dry. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elizabeth, Happy 4th. Maine got Rained out.
    At least it has cooled down. Have a fun weekend.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elizabeth! I sure hope the weather is cooperating and that you and hubby are having a wonderful weekend. I had a bike ride on the beach yesterday and the weather was pretty perfect...counting my blessings...:)
    hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...