Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Bastille Day!




Good morning! How was your weekend? Did you relax, rest and  enjoy a few summer activities? We were busy with parties, paddle boarding and trying to train our new pups! Frankly I do not know which was more exhausting, the two hours on the paddle board or trying to house train a 10 week old pup. For the most part Pisa is great but she gets so distracted some mornings looking at the birds, chasing the butterflies, running to catch her sister that each trip outside is about 25 minutes, and I get tired of waiting  give up. Then not more than 5 minutes later, an accident. Perhaps I better learn some patience? 





I have loved France my entire life. Its rich history, stunning beauty, wonderful people and of course delicious food have enchanted  me since my first visit at 15. I have returned every year since then to go to school, visit friends, and explore new places.

Today is Bastille Day, basically the French equivalent of our Independence day and I wanted to wish all of my friends in France a wonderful day.  Enjoy!


2 comments:

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...