Saturday, August 16, 2014

Friday Favorites from The Enchanted Home, My French Country Home, Creme de la Crumb and More

Happy Friday! I hope that you have had a great week. Mine was busy but also relaxing as my husband and I took the day off yesterday. It was the first sunny day in weeks, so we went stand up paddle boarding and then spent a few hours at the beach. It was so peaceful to float around on the water and then to sit in the sun and watch the water lap at the shore while reading a book.

Image Pine Cones and Acorns

This week my "favorites" are all over the place, from recipes, to shops, to job offers and more.


Image My French Country Home

My French Country Home written by Sharon Santoni is one of my favorite blogs to read each morning, not only because of the beautiful photos, cute dogs, wonderful loot shoots but also because Sharon is such a talented writer. Sharon is looking for an intern! If you are in your 20-30's and would like to spend 2 or 3 months in the countryside of Normandy helping Sharon with her social media presence, click HERE.


Image The Enchanted Home


Tina of  The Enchanted Home has redesigned her fabulous blog and online store and this week she launched her tole line. This beautiful line of trays, pots, lamps, etc was custom designed by Tina and each piece is more beautiful then the next. If you are looking for a special piece for your own home or as a gift visit Tina at her online store. 



Image Nine + Sixteen


In addition to sweets, anything wrapped in a tortilla is a favorite, especially if the recipe is quick and easy. Tessa of Nine + Sixteen posted a recipe this week for Korean Beef Tacos with Mango Slaw. I cannot wait to try this recipe!


Image Creme de la Crumb

Is there anything better than a brownie stuffed with peanut butter cups, topped with a chocolate chip, oatmeal cookie layer? I don't know but I will be trying this recipe from Creme de la Crumb this weekend so I will let you know!



Image Amazon


This week I read Rosewater and Soda Bread while sitting a the beach. For a change I am hoping to see a few movies this weekend. Do you have any suggestions?

I hope that you found something new here and if you have a link to share I would love to hear about it! Have a wonderful weekend! 





4 comments:

  1. That customized brownie looks to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Elizabeth ~
    That brownie....heaven! Glad you had a relaxing day off. I spent today working in the garden. Enjoy the weekend - it's going to be beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tina, but haven't
    been by to visit Sharon
    in a long time, so thank
    you for the memory jog,
    Elizabeth! Will definitely
    check out the tortilla recipe.

    How did you like the book??

    Happy Weekend,
    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all of these links...some of my faves and some new ones. Thanks for the round up, Elizabeth! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...